Bible Classes for Youth
We offer Bible classes for every age group, including age-appropriate instruction for youth. In all of our classes, we strive not only to teach young people important Bible facts and information, but also to help them see how Bible teaching applies to their lives. We encourage you and your family to visit our classes anytime. We believe you will find them to be exciting and engaging, but most of all, we believe you will learn more about God and about His plan for you and will develop deeper faith in Him.
Current Youth Bible Class Curriculum (January - March 2020)
- Infants and Toddlers: Bible Basics
- Pre-School & K: Building Your Life for God
- Grades 1-3: Building Your Life for God
- Grades 4-5: Building Your Life for God
- Grades 6-8: The Life of Jesus / What is the Christian Life?
- Grades 9-12: Bible 102
- College: Where is God When I Hurt? / The Gospel of Mark